News

World

Audio News

Fews App News List News List

San Diego mosque shooter Caleb Vazquez walked out of mental health facility day before massacre, cops had prior warnings: sources

San
New York Post Fews App News Provider
Fews App Post Time 21h ago

One of the deranged teens behind the San Diego mosque shooting walked away from a mental health facility the day before carrying out Monday’s deadly attack, sources said. Caleb Vazquez, 18, left the Park Mental Health Treatment Center the morning before killing three people at an Islamic center with 17-year-old Cain Clark, law enforcement sources told The Post. 6 Caleb Vazquez — one of the deranged teens behind the San Diego mosque shooting — walked away from a mental health facility the day before carryring out the deadly attack Obtained by CA Post Vazquez also had a firearms restraining order issued against him after police conducted a welfare check at his home in Chula Vista last year, according to the sources.

Go to Source
Related News
Fews App Loading
Login
Facebook Login
Twitter Login
Google Plus Login
Thank you for subscribing our newsletter
Your email has already been added to our subscibers list
Invalid email