News

World

Audio News

Fews App News List News List

Poland says US troop deployment delayed, not canceled

Poland
New York Post Fews App News Provider
Fews App Post Time 12h ago

Poland’s defense minister said no decisions have been made to reduce the number of American troops in the country and recent US moves may only temporarily delay their deployment, after meeting US Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Christopher Mahoney. Vice President JD Vance told reporters on Tuesday a US troop deployment to Poland had been delayed, but that it was not accurate to say the troops were being withdrawn from Europe. Poland was earlier alarmed by reports the Pentagon had canceled plans to deploy 4,000 US troops in the country.

Go to Source
Related News
Fews App Loading
Login
Facebook Login
Twitter Login
Google Plus Login
Thank you for subscribing our newsletter
Your email has already been added to our subscibers list
Invalid email