News

World

Audio News

Fews App News List News List

NYC throat-slash victim had been forced into domestic violence shelters by abusive killer: sister

New York Post Fews App News Provider
Fews App Post Time 9h ago

A Brooklyn throat-slashing victim allegedly killed by an estranged boyfriend had been badly battered by him in the past and forced to flee to domestic violence shelters as recently as January, the victim’s sister told The Post. Eryka Caldwell, 41, was trying to kick 38-year-old Jonathan Fernandez out of the Bushwick apartment Sunday morning when prosecutors said the accused killer allegedly went into a rage and slit the victim’s throat — then sat calmly on the sofa and waited for cops, authorities said. “She tried to find the good in everybody,” Caldwell’s sister, Contessa, said during a telephone interview.

Go to Source
Related News
Fews App Loading
Login
Facebook Login
Twitter Login
Google Plus Login
Thank you for subscribing our newsletter
Your email has already been added to our subscibers list
Invalid email