Noticias

Mundo

Noticias Audio

Fews App News List Lista de Noticias

Ex-FBI Director James Comey taunts Trump DOJ on latest indictment — and says he’d reopen Clinton email probe again

James Comey
New York Post Fews App News Provider
Fews App Post Time Hace 11h

WASHINGTON — Former FBI Director James Comey taunted Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to “bone up on the rules” as he stares down the second indictment against him and once again stood by his decision to reopen the Hillary Clinton email probe in late 2016. Comey, who was indicted late last month for allegedly threatening to kill President Trump in a May 2025 Instagram post calling for “86 47,” chided Blanche for telling the public the case is about more than that social media post. “I don’t talk about the case because the federal court rules require you not,” Comey told NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday.

Leer en la Fuente
Noticias Relacionadas
Fews App Loading
Inicia sesión
Facebook Login
Twitter Login
Google Plus Login
Gracias por suscribirse a nuestro boletín
Su correo electrónico ya ha sido añadido a nestra lista de suscriptores
Correo electrónico no válida